Costs for 2018 - 2019
The final cost depends on a number of factors, including travelling time and length of the event, but the following will give you a good indication:
No deposit is required, and payment is usually made by bank transfer or in cash on the night. Cheques can be accepted by prior arrangement. We ask for some refreshments, food and drink, for callers and band, normally during the break, as we are often away from home for many hours.
For an event in the general areas of Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex, or Outer London, lasting up to 3½ hours:
- Caller plus Recorded Music: The basic cost is £270
- Caller plus Recorded Music plus 1 Musician: Basic cost £390. (NB some musicians are more expensive than others).
- Duo Plus Caller: Basic cost is £450.
- Trio Plus Caller: Basic cost £590
- 4 Piece Band Plus Caller: Basic cost £730.
- 5 Piece Band Plus Caller: Basic cost £870.
- Disco add-on: Basic cost £70 per hour or part of an hour before midnight, £120 per hour or part of an hour after midnight.
- Appearance of the Town Crier: price on application
All the fees finally quoted include a full PA and background recorded music of your choice played during any breaks from dancing.
NB: These are indicative fees only. Some bands are more expensive than others. Also additional expenses may be added for more distant events and for Central London. We will always talk through the costs with you and try to find an option within your budget.