The final cost depends on a number of factors, including travelling time and length of the event, but the following will give you a good indication:
No deposit is required, and payment is usually made by bank transfer or in cash on the night. Cheques can be accepted by prior arrangement. We ask for some refreshments, food and drink, for callers and band, normally during the break, as we are often away from home for many hours.
For an event in the general areas of Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex, or Outer London, lasting up to 3½ hours:
All prices quoted are the basic cost and include a full PA. There may be extra expenses depending on traveling distance
- Caller with recorded music: £300
- Caller with 1 musician: £450
- Caller with a duo: £620
- For bigger bands add £170 per performer.
- Disco add-on £70 per hour or part of an hour before midnight, £120 per hour or part of an hour after midnight.
- Appearance of the Town Crier, price on application
NB: These are indicative fees only. Some bands are more expensive than others. Also additional expenses may be added for more distant events and for Central London. We will always talk through the costs with you and try to find an option within your budget.